Speech Therapy addresses communication and swallowing dysfunction. Treatment plans are designed for individual needs, such as:
• Recovery of speech, language, and memory skills
• Verbal and non-verbal communication, including programs for the hearing impaired
• Oral muscle functioning and strength required for speaking and swallowing
• Appropriate diet recommendations
• Oral stim
• Cognitive training for a safe return home
At MediLodge of Howell, we offer outpatient therapy for people with Medicare Part B.
Our top-rated care-based center has earned its reputation through its complete dedication to the patients. MediLodge of Howell’s team of expert rehabilitation therapists are the finest in the area. Together, we ensure that the road to wellness is a tailored plan for each patient based on his/her own specific needs.
If you’d like to learn more about our services and amenities, please call us at (517) 548-1900 or schedule your personal tour today!