Medilodge of Howell feels a strong connection not only to its residents and their families, but also to the community that’s given it a home. We see to it that the community is involved in our essential planning. What’s more, we encourage our corporate officers and staff to participate in suitable health, education, legislative, and civic organizations, on a local, state, and national level.
It’s simply that at Medilodge of Howell we believe in giving back to the community whose families entrust their loved ones to our care. Some of our charitable activities include:
- Food Drives for Gleaners Community Food Bank
- Toys for Tots Drop off site
- Pen-Pal Soldier Program
- Support Howell’s Annual Pink Party
Medilodge of Howell also sponsors such hometown events as:
- Michigan Challenge Balloonfest/Medilodge Fireworks
- Howell Melon Festival
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Harvest Ball
- The Legend of Sleepy Howell
- Fantasy of Lights Parade
For additional details on our community involvement, specifically as it might be relevant to your organization’s needs, contact Medilodge of Howell.